Whether you’re in the market for energy efficiency and you have replacement windows on your mind – consider adding Simonton Windows to that ever growing list. Simonton windows provide you with a level of comfort unsurpassed in today’s window markets. Be it a single and multifamily homes, or even commercial properties – just know, you’re in good hands. From contemporary, colonial, cape-cod, to even a bungalow style home, there’s quality craftsmanship and plenty of detail to help any home owner make a sound choice.
Since there’s roughly 50+ window manufacturing and distribution centers across the United States, this makes Simonton one of the Nations leaders in Patio, Aluminum, Fiberglass, and vinyl windows. So, rest assured knowing that they’re not going anywhere anytime soon. Furthermore, these windows are made in very high environmental standards and go through rigorous inspections. Simonton windows are also feature the (AAMA), American Architectural Manufacturers Association, as well as the (NWWDA) National Accreditation and Management Institute.
Simonton Windows Review
Simonton is well-known for it’s top-knotch customer service and hold high standards when it comes to energy efficiency. Simonton windows provide and in most cases surpass goverment mandated regulations when it comes to Solar-Heat-Gain Coefficient (SHGC), R factor and U factor labels which means these products comply with strict environmental standards. Vinyl that’s used for manufacturing these windows is lead-free and also recycled to increase yield as well as to minimize the impact on landfills.
Simonton windows also conforms to the Energy Star label making their windows suitable for all climatic regions keeping your windows looking great for years to come. Moreso, Simonton offers specialty impact resistance and sound-proof glass. Cleaning your windows is a breeze with Simonton Windows, given the fact that they paid special attention to making the window pivot in or out.
Simonton windows have been designed to help eliminate heat loss and cool transfer through their window panes, thanks to argon gas. Simonton windows also qualifies for the Federal Tax Rebates for energy efficiency – so be sure to ask your window contractor.
Simonton window prices are affordable too, ranging between:
Basic To Mid Level Cost: $150 to $250
Mid To High End Pricing: $250 to $350
Window Installation Costs: $150 to $300 (For each window installation)
Benefits of Simonton Windows
• With an inward tilt, Simonton windows make cleaning process a breeze.
• Optional grids are provided between glass-panes so that the windows do not require frequent cleaning.
• Simonton windows offer a limited warranty on their products. Some components have a life-time warranty for breakage of glass.
• Simonton windows are a lot more energy efficient when compared to other options. Reading Simonton windows reviews can help you find the appropriate replacement window options for your home.
• Simonton windows can be customized to ensure a correct fit without having to rework your home.
• Simonton also provides an optional argon gas fill between the glass-panes to provide added thermal insulation.
If you’re in the market for new replacement windows, be sure to read reviews on Simonton windows and have their windows in your top list of window manufactures before getting stuck with a bunch of windows that will fail after a few years.